Jacob Fortune Lloyd Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More latest updates 2022
Who are Jacob Fortune Lloyd parents?How old is Jacob fortune?Who is Townsend in Queen’s Gambit?Who was Beth Harmon chess player?How old was Townes in Queen’s Gambit?jacob fortune-lloyd instagram,jacob fortune-lloyd queen’s gambit,jacob fortune-lloyd movies,jacob fortune-lloyd twitter,jacob fortune-lloyd medici
Jacob Fortune Lloyd Biography
Jacob Fortune Lloyd (born 18 January 1988) is a British actor who has appeared in a number of films. Aside from his performances as Francis Weston in BBC’s Wolf Hall in 2015, Francesco Salviati in Medici (2018), and Townes for four episodes of Netflix’s chess historical drama The Queen’s Gambit in 2020, he is best known for his roles as Francis Weston in Wolf Hall in 2015.
|Full Name||Jacob Fortune-Lloyd|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Date of Birth||18 January 1988|
|Birth Place||Hillingdon, Greater London, England|
|Profession||Actor and Theatre-Maker|
|Nationality||British and English|
|Hometown||Hillingdon, Greater London, England|
|School||Local Private School, Hillingdon, Greater London|
|College / University||St. Anne’s College, Oxford University, England
Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London, England
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in English literature|
YOU MAY LIKE THIS: Boby Chemmanur Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More Latest Updates 2022
Fortune-Lloyd was born in the West London Borough of Hillingdon, the son of journalist John Lloyd. He was raised in Hillingdon and attended Hillingdon High School. Fortune-Lloyd is of Jewish descent.
He received a Bachelor of Arts in English literature from St. Anne’s College, Oxford University, where he studied for four years. He subsequently went on to study at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, where he received his degree in 2014. As a student, he appeared in a variety of productions, including Agamemnon, The Man of Mode, Guys & Dolls, and Medieval Mystery Plays, among others.
Jacob Fortune Lloyd Career
While working as a theater actor, Fortune-Lloyd appeared in a number of performances with the Royal Shakespeare Company, including The Importance of Being Earnest and The Tempest. The Merchant of Venice is a historical fiction novel set in the city of Venice. The Moderate Soprano, Macbeth, and Othello are all characters in Shakespeare’s plays.
Fortune-Lloyd starred as Archbishop Francesco Salviati in the medieval drama series Medici in 2018, and has acted as a Sith fleet officer in the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker film franchise (Episode IX).
9 Fortune-Lloyd played as Francis Weston in five episodes of the BAFTA-winning series Wolf Hall, which also featured Mark Rylance, Claire Foy, and Jonathan Pryce as the other main characters.
Fortune-Lloyd appeared as D.L. Townes in four episodes of the Netflix chess miniseries The Queen’s Gambit, in which she co-starred with Anya Taylor-Joy as the title character.
Fortune-Lloyd had an appearance as Gideon Tooms in the week 15 episode of Midsomer Murders in the year 2021.
Fortune-Lloyd has been hired in the role of Brian Epstein, the former manager of the Beatles, in the film Midas Man, which will begin filming in the summer of 2021.
|2019||Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker||Sith Fleet Officer|
|2021||The Last Letter from Your Lover||Andrew|
|2021||Capture ((Short film)||Jamie|
|2022||Midas Man||Brian Epstein|
|2022||See How They Run||Gio|
|2023||The Three Musketeers: Milady||The Duke of Buckingham|
|2023||The Three Musketeers: D’Artagnan||The Duke of Buckingham|
Live streaming theatre
|2015||Royal Shakespeare Company: The Merchant of Venice||Bassanio|
|2015||Royal Shakespeare Company: Othello||Cassio|
|2018||Oscar Wilde Season: The Importance of Being Earnes||John Worthing|
READ MORE: Jack Manifold Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More Latest Updates 2022
|2015||Wolf Hall||Francis Weston||5 episodes|
|2016||The Living and the Dead||1920’s Man||Episode 6|
|2017||The Collection||Cesar||3 episodes – “The Weekend” – “The Afterglow” – “The Launch”|
|2018||Medici||Francesco Salviati||Season 2 – 7 episodes|
|2018||Endeavour||Don Mercer||Series 5 episode 3 – “Passenger”|
|2020||Strike Back||Spiegel||2 episodes – “Vendetta”: Part 3 and 4|
|2020||The Queen’s Gambit||Townes||3 episodes – “Exchanges”, “Doubled Pawns”, “End Game”|
|2021||Midsomer Murders||Gideon Tooms||Season 22 episode 2 – “The Stitcher Society” (week 15)|
|TBA||The Power||Ricky Monke||Recurring role, upcoming series|
|2021||“How Does It Feel”||London Grammar||main male|
Jacob Fortune Lloyd Family
In addition to his mother, Jacob Fortune-Lloyd has a father named Mr. John Lloyd who is Scottish and works as a journalist, as well as a grandmother named Mrs. Marcia Levy, who works as a homemaker.
There is no information about his siblings that has come to light.
Jacob Fortune Lloyd Girlfriend
Jacob Fortune-Lloyd is currently single and has no children. He is not engaged and is not in a relationship with anyone. There is no trace of any of his previous relationships that can be discovered.
|Father Name||John Lloyd|
|Mother Name||Marcia Levy|
Jacob Fortune Lloyd Physical Appearance
Jacob Fortune-Lloyd is a young, good-looking, intelligent, and beautiful boy who possesses a charming and dashing demeanor to match his good looks. He possesses a powerful and appealing physique, as seen by his excellent body measurements and muscular body type, which is typical of an athlete.
His height is approximately 6 feet 2 inches, and his body weight is approximately 68 kg. He has short and fashionable brown hair, as well as blazing brown color, attractive and fascinating eyes that are both stunning and mesmerizing.
Height: 6’ 2”
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
- Novelist: James Baldwin
- Book: Another Country by James Baldwin
- Director: Barry Jenkins
- Film(s): Pillow Talk (1959), Moonlight (2016), If Beale Street Could Talk (2018)
- Actor: Rock Hudson
- Actress: Doris Day
- Poet: Robert Burns
Facts about Jacob Fortune Lloyd
- Cycling is one of his many interests, and it was during the COVID-19 lockdown in the United Kingdom that he became interested in long-distance cycling. He enjoys a variety of other activities such as viewing films, listening to music and reading.
- In the rap version of his school’s play, ‘The pied piper of Hamelin,’ which was directed and written by his teacher Ms. Gregory, he got his first acting job (a lead role) when he was eight years old, and it was his first major playing performance.
- He has been interested in the performing arts since infancy, but it was not until his second year of university that he realized he had a passion for acting. According to him, “It’s strange because I’ve always enjoyed performing since I was a child.” I just never put two and two together – perhaps because no one in my family works in the entertainment sector.”
- Jacob majored in English literature with the goal of becoming a teacher. ‘If I wasn’t performing, I think I would have enjoyed becoming an English teacher,’ he says. “I would have appreciated discussing works of literature with young people and discovering their unique perspectives on them.”
- He enjoys listening to music and watching films to help him prepare for his roles in the movie.
- He is a sports enthusiast who enjoys horseback riding, swimming, and football, rugby, and tennis among other activities.
- He also has musical abilities, and he sings in the tenor range and can play instruments such as the piano and harmonica, as well as beatbox, among other things.
- He is also a talented dancer who can perform in a variety of styles including 20th century, ballroom, and historical dance.
- He is multilingual, with a strong command of Italian and French. Furthermore, he can communicate in American (general, southern states, New York) and Irish (general, Scottish), Northern (general, Yorkshire and Manchester), South African (general, Johannesburg), and Australian accents.
- The 8 Dog Kennel Hill RTM Company Ltd., which he founded in 2018, serves as his employer as a director.
- The character of “Archbishop Francesco Salviati” in Netflix’s Medici is one of his most well-known roles. He studied snakes in order to better comprehend his character’s cunning in the series.
- He is a photographer in the film The Queen’s Gambit. In actuality, he doesn’t even know how to properly wield a camera… But the series attracted his interest in photography, and he promptly signed up for a basic course in photography in London in 2021, which was then postponed owing to the COVID issue in the country. He has since returned to the course.
- In The Queen’s Gambit, he appears to be a chess player, but in real life, he prefers backgammon (a form of a board game) to chess. The actor says that he prefers the game of backgammon to the game of chess. Backgammon is one of my favorite games. It’s the perfect combination of talent and good fortune. Having a good time with an old friend while playing backgammon and catching up on old times? Heaven.”
- Author James Baldwin and director Berry Jenkins are two of Jacob’s favorite authors and filmmakers. When asked about his fantasy part in James’s Another Country, Berry indicated that it would be to play ‘Vivaldo’ in the film, if Berry were to ever direct a film based on the novel.
- Beyond being an actor, he is also an active philanthropist who supports the Albrighton Community Center in London, as well as other charities.
- On his social media profiles, he can be seen drinking and smoking from time to time, which is not uncommon.
- He is an animal lover who also happens to have a dog as a pet.