TS Meeseva Portal 2022 Telangana Meeseva Online Login & Registration Latest Updates
The relevant authorities in the state have built the TS Meeseva Portal 2022 in order to assist all of the state’s residents in finishing the numerous procedures linked to papers or any other services while they are seated in the comfort of their own homes. We shall discuss the significant features of the Meeseva Portal, which is being built by the relevant authorities, in their article. In this article, we will also discuss critical information such as the application process and the registration requirements for applicants using the Meeseva Portal. In addition, we will walk you through the step-by-step process that allows you to check the progress of your application as well as other information.
TS Meeseva Portal
With the assistance of the TS meeseva 2.0 site, the state of Telangana has initiated a new leadership structure throughout the state. It is intended to be of use to the people living in the state of Telangana in a variety of different ways. In addition to that, it has been utilized in the process of applying for the certification of separate papers. Because it is a form of an online portal that is provided by the relevant government, we call it by that name. An e-governance system has been developed for the state government through the use of the TS meeseva portal.
DO NOT MISS: NVSP Portal Login nvsp.in Digital Voter ID Registration, Track Status Latest Updates 2022
Telangana meeseva Login Overview
|Name of Portal||Meeseva 2.0 Portal|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Telangana|
|Objective||To Provide transparency in the procedures|
Service Available under the TS meeseva
- Civil Supplies
- Department of Factories
- Commisionarate of Industries
- District Admin
- Legal Metrology
- General Administration (NRI)
- Mines & Geology
- Industries Incentives New
- Municipal Admin
- Social Welfare
- Rural Development
Documents Required to get TS meeseva 2.0 Portal Login
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Working Mobile Number
- Working Email ID
TS Meeseva Portal Registration
Meeseva 2.0, which was designed and developed by the relevant authorities in Telangana State, has a number of advantages that are listed below. The fact that application forms for any kind of help in the state of Telangana are merely one click away through the Meeseva site is one of the most significant advantages of using the Meeseva portal. You may quickly access the Meeseva portal and search for various means of obtaining government services, such as applying for an Aadhar card or applying for any other significant evidence of communication.
Steps to Register for Telangana meeseva 2.0 Portal Online
- The first thing the applicant does is go to the official website.
- On the home page, you will see a link labeled “TS Meeseva 2.0 Login,” which you should select.
- After that, a new website will load on your screen that contains a Telangana Meeseva 2.0 Application Form.
- After that, you will need to choose the option that will allow you to log in to the Meeseva 2.0 site as a citizen.
- At this point, you will need to select the New User Option that is located down below.
- Following that, a registration form will load into your web browser.
- Therefore, you are required to provide each and every piece of information that is requested here.
- Then, in this section of the registration form, upload the document that is requested.
- In addition, the OTP verification step requires you to verify your cell phone number.
- Create a password of your choice as the final step.
How to Know Application Status on Telangana meeseva
- You need to go to the official website in order to verify the progress of your application.
- Simply select the login option on the homepage, and you will be sent to a new page.
- Simply enter your User ID and Password, and then select the Login option on the menu bar.
- Now, choose the option that says “Know the Status of Your Application.”
- Please provide the requested information and then click the submit option.
- The status of your application will be displayed on the screen at some point.
How to Check Authorized Services on Telangana meeseva 2.0 Portal
- Please check out the Telangana Meeseva website for further information.
- Next, select “MeeSeva Kendra” from the list of options that appears on the left.
- After that, from the list of available options, choose the one that says “Authorized Service Provider.”
- A new webpage with the number list of centres broken down by district will be made available online.
- Conduct a search using the name of your district, then click on the link located in the column to the left.
- The address, as well as the name and mobile phone number of the agent, will be displayed.
Telangana meeseva Helpline Number
WhatsApp Helpline Number: 9121006471/ 9121006472
Email id Helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center: 040 – 48560012
Digital Parishkaram Call Center-1100/ 18004251110