25 Richest Indian Actors in 2023 with Networth
25 Richest Indian Actors in 2023 with Networth. The Indian film industry, commonly known as Bollywood, is a massive entertainment industry with global reach. It is not only famous for its quality productions, but also for producing some of the world’s most popular and highest-paid actors. Here are the 25 richest Indian actors as of 2023, based on their net worth:
- Shah Rukh Khan – $600 million
- Amitabh Bachchan – $450 million
- Salman Khan – $400 million
- Aamir Khan – $350 million
- Akshay Kumar – $325 million
- Hrithik Roshan – $300 million
- Ranbir Kapoor – $250 million
- Ranveer Singh – $230 million
- Ajay Devgn – $220 million
- Saif Ali Khan – $200 million
- Varun Dhawan – $170 million
- Shahid Kapoor – $160 million
- John Abraham – $150 million
- Farhan Akhtar – $145 million
- Sanjay Dutt – $140 million
- Arjun Kapoor – $135 million
- Sidharth Malhotra – $120 million
- Karan Johar – $110 million
- Anil Kapoor – $100 million
- Abhishek Bachchan – $95 million
- Ayushmann Khurrana – $90 million
- Riteish Deshmukh – $85 million
- Kartik Aaryan – $80 million
- Vicky Kaushal – $75 million
- Tiger Shroff – $70 million
Shah Rukh Khan holds the top position as the richest Indian actor with a net worth of $600 million. He is a household name in India and has acted in more than 80 Bollywood films, as well as produced and hosted several TV shows. Amitabh Bachchan, often referred to as the “Shahenshah of Bollywood,” is the second richest Indian actor with a net worth of $450 million. He has acted in more than 200 Indian films and has won numerous awards.
Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, and Akshay Kumar follow closely behind with net worths of $400 million, $350 million, and $325 million, respectively. All three actors are known for their versatile acting skills and their contributions to the Indian film industry.
Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor, and Ranveer Singh also have impressive net worths of $300 million, $250 million, and $230 million, respectively. Hrithik Roshan is known for his dancing skills and his performances in films such as “Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai” and “Dhoom 2,” while Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh have both gained popularity for their performances in recent years.
Overall, these actors have made significant contributions to the Indian entertainment industry and have amassed enormous wealth as a result of their hard work and dedication. As the industry continues to evolve, it will be interesting to see how this list changes in the coming years.